Laziza Traditional Spice Blends from Pakistan
1. To prepare the marinate, mix together Laziza Tandoori Masala (one bag), yoghurt, vinegar or lemon juice and butter/ghee/oil.
2. Now apply & coat the marinate on chicken and pierce the chicken pieces thoroughly with fork or knife so that masala seeps every where and leave for 2-3 hours.
3. Arrange chicken pieces on the oven tray, and put it on pre-heated oven mark 5 375°F/190°C for 45 minutes. Then place the tray under high setting of grill till becomes light brown or pierce the chicken in the rod & B.B.Q. on low coal fire.
Note: You can use 2 inch boneless chicken pieces or full chicken or lambleg to make tandoori dish of your choice.
PREPARE TANDOORI CHICKEN WITHOUT OVEN/COAL FIRE:
1. Follow the step No. 1 & 2 of above recipe. Put in a utensil, cover and cook until tender & water evaporates. Remove from heat.
2. Heat a piece of coal until red hot and place it in a small cup inside the utensil. Pour one teaspoon of ghee/butter/oil over it and immediately cover the utensil so the fumes do not leak.
Open after 5-10 minutes, tandoori with B.B.Q flavour is ready. Serve with salad and chutney.
Dried Garlic 3%
Dried Ginger 3%
Roasted Cumin Powder
Food Colour E-110 (FD&C Yellow 6)
Food Colour E-129 (FD&C Red 40)