Scotch & Ginger Paste
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Neema Chilli Paste can be used as either; a paste, marinade, or table chilli sauce
- Handmade with 100% natural ingredients, vegan, vegetarian, with no added sugar, no artificial colours or preservatives.
- What does it taste like? Ginger brings a special flavour and zest to this chilli paste. It adds a pungent aroma and tastes delicious. It will lift your meals with beautiful African flavours
- How to use it? This central african chilli paste works a range of veggie and meat dishes, we particularly recommend with fish or pork . Use 1 teaspoon per serving.
- Hot scale: Scotch Bonnet Chilli is not the hottest chilli in the world but it is hot! On the Scoville scale, it has a heat rating between 100,000 and 350,000. This is between 12 and 40 times hotter than a Jalepeno. Mixed with ginger this paste is slightly less hot than our Scotch Bonnet Chilli paste.